ShockAlarm is a floating, continuously monitoring alarm that protects your family and friends from Electrical Shock Drowning. It detects stray electrical currents that could be potentially dangerous.
This is a passive device which means it isn’t connected to an electrical system that could pose added dangers when around water. ShockAlarm will sound an alert and flash a warning light when electrical current is detected. Perfect for monitoring pools and around boats and docks.
• ShockAlarm is in constant contact with the water while monitoring.
• Simply activate and put it in the water to use.
• Battery operated – does not introduce electricity into the water.
• The device is totally portable and can be taken with you to different monitoring sites.
• ShockAlarm is a totally enclosed, waterproof system.